Friday, December 21, 2007

The Ladies of TGIF Series Presents: Stacy Dash

Stacy Dash is best known as "Dee" in Clueless. What sneaks her in here is that Clueless was made into a television show (which ran for 3 seasons) and on TGIF for the 96-97 season.

If you're home, then please, Google Stacy Dash and enjoy your afternoon.

If you're at work, then please, Google Stacy Dash and enjoy the extra time with your families after you get fired because Stacy Dash is "tastefully" naked in many image search results.

The picture above was used in The Roundup by The Big Lead a few months back. TBL worried that the pic might be too racy, but I'm not worried about that because I have a teeny tiny monitor that no one but I can see. It's comically small. In fact sometimes I'll be reading something online and lose sight of my monitor. It's an all out silly situation.

Oh yeah, Stacy Dash is currently 41 years old and still looking alright. Thought I would mention that.

3 comments:

The Truth said...

She murders all TGIF competition, hands down.

The Hundley said...

"If masterbating at the office is wrong, I don't want to be right."

JC said...

Her cousin Damon is none too thrilled with the comments section of this post.