Monday, July 07, 2008

Dale Earnhardt Is A Big Mo

I was in the grocery store the other day buying groceries to eat. When I was done picking out the groceries that I was going to purchase I made my way to the checkout lines because that's what good upstanding members of society do.

As I was standing there, waiting to put my groceries on the little conveyor belt, something caught my eye. Well, well, well. Look at that shit right there. It's one of my favorite "athletes" of all time, Dale Earnhardt Jr. And he's on a candy bar!

While I'm fairly certain I would have noticed a Dale Jr. candy bar under any other circumstance, the fact that this one said "Big Mo" on it really stood out to me. I can't imagine what anyone involved in this was thinking. I mean, this candy bar is gay.

3 comments:

thecollegehockeyblog said...

Thank god you put athletes in quotation marks.

Clowny Von Clownerston said...

Let me get this straight: you were at a grocery store buying groceries? And you were gonna eat the groceries? You are 110% pure madman!

Jeff said...

I ran into a Big 'Mo myself for the first time Friday on my way to the lake... Bought one and it was kind of 'meh'. Looked gay as hell and the pic of E on it looked like he was about 18 at the time they took it.